1. WHAT IS THE BEST AGE FOR BABY IMPRINTS?
We recommend babies up to 6 weeks old as tiny details in your baby’s hands and feet are more prominent in the newborn stage. However, Baby Imprints can be done at any age and is suitable for toddlers and siblings.
2. HOW DOES THE BABY IMPRINT PROCESS WORK?
Baby Imprints is made up of two appointments. The first is a 1hr portrait session and the second is a 90min portrait viewing where you select the best photograph/s for your Baby Imprint frame. Once you are happy with the design, we will then prepare fresh clay to take your child’s first Baby Imprints.
3. WHAT TIME OF THE DAY IS BEST TO BOOK IN MY PHOTOSHOOT?
Mornings are best, if your baby has had a feed or a sleep even better! If you are not sure of your baby’s routine that is perfectly fine too, we suggest selecting a time in the morning and we will do our best to ensure that your baby is content and relaxed during your photo shoot.
4. WHAT SHOULD I BRING ON THE DAY OF MY PHOTOSHOOT?
For babies under 6 months old, please bring a plain fluffy blanket, a towel for potty accidents, headbands or bonnets are optional, a spare black t-shirt for dad and/or spare black singlet for mum.
5. WHAT IS THE BABY IMPRINT TILE MADE OF?
We use a soft natural clay to get an accurate imprint of your child’s hands and feet. It is 100% organic and safe on delicate newborn skin.
6. CAN I USE MY OWN PHOTOGRAPH IN MY BABY IMPRINT FRAME?
No. We take pride in our Baby Imprints and the process involved to achieve the final result. However you can purchase a Baby Imprint frame without photography.
7. WE LIVE OUTSIDE OF SYDNEY, BUT WOULD LOVE TO DO BABY IMPRINTS, WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST WE DO?
We have many customers who travel from interstate and overseas for Baby Imprints. We strongly suggest that at the time of booking, to make a portrait viewing appointment immediately after your photography session so we can do the entire process on the same day.
8. WHEN WILL MY BABY IMPRINT FRAME BE READY FOR COLLECTION?
Please allow 4-6 weeks from the date of your order.